SveaWebPay is a payment gateway plugin that extends WooCommerce, allowing you to take credit card payments, invoice payments and part payments via SveaWebPay.
How does it work?
This extension acts as three separate payment gateways – one for credit card payments, one for part payments and one for invoice payments.
Credit card payments
- When the order goes through, the user is taken to SveaWebPay to make a secure payment.
- After payment the order is confirmed and the user is taken to the thank you page.
Invoice and part payments
- The customer fills out his/her social security number/date of birth and place the order. SveaWebPay then makes a credit record of the customer.
- The order is created in SveaWebPay’s system in the background, your customer never have to leave your website.
- As a merchant you need to log in to SveaWebPay to approve/send the invoice when you have completed the order in WooCommerce.
Information & Requirements
To get started with SveaWebPay you will need an agreement with SveaWebPay as well as a redemption agreement with your bank.