As opposed to Klarna Checkout, Klarna Payments are standalone payment methods. Complement your existing checkout experience with a Klarna hosted widget (e.g., Pay Later, Financing or Installments).
Unlock your customer’s purchasing power. Offer more payment options so they can decide when and how to pay.
Quick payments with full freedom to select payment method. Returning customers pay with one click.
Constant measurement, evaluation and improvement in real time to deliver you optimal conversion from day one.
Choose which payment method you want to offer your customers
It only takes a single integration to offer your choice of Klarna payment methods through a widget placed on your site. From day one, you benefit from the constant measurement, evaluation and improvement in real time to deliver you optimal conversion – without you having to lift a finger.
Customers who want to pay in full at checkout can do it quickly and securely with a credit/debit card or direct debit. If they are an existing Klarna customer they can save their details and enjoy one-click purchases from then on.
The option to buy now and pay later makes buying quicker and easier for customers: no need to fill out lengthy personal details or card numbers online. Your customers can spread the cost of their purchases at a low interest rate, giving them flexibility and increased purchasing power.
Klarnas unique credit application process is quick and easy, requiring minimal information and taking short time to complete.
How to install Klarna Payments for WooCommerce
Follow these steps to install Klarna Payments:
- Create a test account
- Apply to a new account here
- Download the plugin Klarna Payments for WooCommerce
- Download the plugin Klarna Order Management for WooCommerce (uses for managing Klarna orders in WooCommerce)
- Install and configure the plugin by reading the documentation
- Complete a test purchase with the test credentials. make sure that the purchases looks correct in both Klarna and WooCommerce
- Contact Klarna so they can verify your shop and put your checkout live
- Change the test credentials to the live credentials
- Start selling with Klarna
- Download the plugin instantly
- You install and configure the connection yourself
- Support through us and our documentation
Requires at least: