Checkout is an embedded checkout solution and includes all popular payment methods (Pay Now, Pay Later, Financing, Installments). With Checkout for WooCommerce, Klarna is your single payment provider.
Unlock your customer’s purchasing power. Offer more payment options so they can decide when and how to pay.
Support for subscriptions
Offer your customers recurring payments together with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
Quick payments with full freedom to select payment method. Returning customers pay with one click.
A smoooth checkout experience.
Klarna Checkout is a full checkout experience embedded on your site. It lets your customers check out on your site with only their email and ZIP, and pay with the major payment methods including the specific Klarna payment methods. All available in one integration.
A better checkout experience can increase your average order value and boost both conversion and customer loyalty rates. Our simple, dynamic solution identifies more customers and offers the most popular payment methods in the market. On any device and for both private and business customers. And with a single integration, one contract and Klarna assuming the full risk for every transaction, it’s as smoooth for our merchants as it is for your customers.
Video guide – how to install Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce
What’s the difference between Klarna Checkout and Klarna Payments?
Klarna Checkout is a complete checkout experience from Klarna. It’s an iframe based checkout that to a large extent replaces WooCommerce own checkout. The customer identifies with personal number and ZIP and then decides how they want to pay, either with credit- or debit card, invoice, direct payment or installment. The big news with the new plugin is that it supports Klarnas global checkout feature.
- The new KCO plugin has support for Klarnas global checkout. This means that customers from over 160 countries can use the checkout (fallback to card payments).
- The new plugin doesn’t require a separate checkout page and no unique shortcode. Instead it follows the WooCommerce standard checkout flow as much as possible.
- Better compatibility with other plugins that extends the functionality in the checkout (newsletter, extra checkout fields and so on). We can’t guarantee 100% support, but much better than with the old one.
Klarna Payments, on the other hand, is displayed like a regular payment method in the standard checkout. You choose which payment methods you offer your customers. Choose between invoice, direct payment, credit/debit card or installment.
- Klarna Payments offers all of Klarnas payment methods but as a regular payment method in WooCommerce standard checkout.
- The older system (KPM) that offered Klarna invoice and installment is now replaced with Klarna Payments.
- Next to the selection of the payment method a small Klarna widget will appear where the customer can read more about the payment method they choose.
- Download the plugin instantly
- You install and configure the connection yourself
- Support through us and our documentation
If you need help or have questions regarding Klarna Checkout, please contact our e-mailsupport.
Requires at least: