Ingrid Delivery Checkout for WooCommerce is a plugin that enables shipping with Ingrid in your webshop.
Ingrid solves the last remaining challenge in e-commerce – a fantastic delivery experience!
Offer your customers tailor-made delivery options with accurate delivery promises.
Help your customers make the best decision by showing them operational hours, maps and walking and driving distances.
Deliver packages on customer’s terms, not yours, by offering them flexible delivery time slots.
Solve the delivery challenge
Ever shopped online? Happy with the shipping experience? Thought so. Ingrid solves the last remaining challenge in e-commerce – a fantastic delivery experience!
Deliveries are the most painful part of the e-commerce purchase process today. With Ingrid, you can turn that customer pain into joy. Ingrid has all the tools you need (in one platform) to delight your customers and keep your promises.
The checkout validates and stores the consumer addresses from purchase to purchase across merchants. It accurately calculates the estimated delivery time and dynamically pre-selects and matches the most relevant delivery options based on several factors.
Attractive delivery options
Ingrid uses consumer’s location, cart data, stock availability and time to display the most attractive delivery options to your customers.
Full insights and transparency
By using Ingrid you give your customers full transparency and flexibility when it comes to shipping. Let them choose the best service point by providing operational hours, address, location on the map and walking and driving distances. Closest doesn’t always mean best.
Reduce churn and increase customer loyalty
Remove the anxiety of deliveries and reduce churn by providing your customers with the best in class shipping selector. Let them choose the shipping option in line with their life.
Endless tweaking possibilities
Only you know what’s best for you and your customers. Leverage the power of Ingrid’s shipping rule engine to tweak your delivery offering. Change shipping price based on cart value, remove shipping options based on customer’s address data, filter out store locations based on stock availability. The possibilities are endless!
Based on the customer’s data and cart Ingrid’s algorithms quickly calculates:
- The best delivery option based on time, location and other factors
- If delivery time will be affected by upcoming weekend, holidays or stock availability
- If consumer can pick up her delivery same day from a nearby brand store instead of sending it from a warehouse
- Download the plugin instantly
- You install and configure the connection yourself
- Support through us and our documentation
- Fix – Removes discount total from cart total value sent to Ingrid.
- Tweak – Do not calculate shipping and cart total in invalidateSessionShippingCache function. Solves potential compatibility issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
- Feature – Adds new setting and logic for including Ingrid shipping widget via hooks in WooCommerce checkout page.
- Tweak – Listen to data_changed JS event from Ingrid instead of shipping_option_changed, door_code_changed & courier_instructions_changed.
- Fix – Use correct/current version when enqueuing JS file.
Requires at least: