Version 0.5.2 | Changelog
Start accepting card and invoice payments with only one agreement with DIBS Account. DIBS Account combines payment gateway and acquiring services in one, enabling you to accept online payments.
- 1 agreement including acquiring service – no need for a contract with a 3rd party acquirer or acquiring bank.
- All in one service – the agreement with DIBS allows you to accept VISA, MasterCard and DIBS Invoice.
- Best viewing experience on all devices – both our payment window and the payment management tool is adapted to all devices.
- Safe and reliable – all sensible data is handled in accordance with the requirements defined by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
How does DIBS Account for WooCommerce works?
- When an order is placed, the customer is taken to DIBS to make a secure payment. After the customer completes their payment the customer is redirected to the thank you page on your site.
- Because DIBS handle the payment process for you, no SSL certificate is required (but recommended) on your site.
- DIBS Account acts as two separate payment methods, one for card payments and one for invoice payments.
Good to know
- To get started with DIBS Account you will need an agreement with DIBS.
- DIBS Account does not support subscription based payments at the moment. This feature is planned to be added during 2015. We will implement this feature in the plugin when the feature is released.
Download for free or get it with installation service
- The plugin can be downloaded for free on our Swedish site krokedil.se. Just click the button Download on krokedil.se below to get it.
- We also offer a DIBS Account Starter Package for 3 900 SEK excl vat. The package includes the plugin DIBS Account for WooCommerce, installation & configuration plus contact with DIBS to get your store inspected and approved so that you can go live.
When buying the DIBS Account Starter Package, Krokedil becomes your integration partner at DIBS. DIBS own costs will be added and are invoiced directly by DIBS.