A smoooth checkout experience...
Klarna Checkout is a full checkout experience embedded on your site. It lets your customers check out on your site with only their email and ZIP, and pay with the major payment methods including the specific Klarna payment methods. All available in one integration.
A better checkout experience can increase your average order value and boost both conversion and customer loyalty rates. Our simple, dynamic solution identifies more customers and offers the most popular payment methods in the market. On any device and for both private and business customers. And with a single integration, one contract and Klarna assuming the full risk for every transaction, it’s as smoooth for our merchants as it is for your customers.
How to install Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce
Follow these steps to install Klarna Checkout:
- Create a test account here →.
- Apply for a new account→.
- Download Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce here →.
- Download the plugin Klarna Order Management for WooCommerce here (used for direct order management for orders in WooCommerce).
- Install and configure the plugin by follow this documentation.
- Complete a purchase with the test account. Make sure that the purchase works and looks correct in both Klarna and WooCommerce.
- Contact Klarna so they can verify the integration before the shop goes live.
- Change the test credentials to live credentials.
- Start selling with Klarna.
FAQ about Klarna Checkout
Yes, to start using the new Klarna Checkout plugin you will need a new Klarna account, for their platform V3. Upgrade your V2-account here: https://hello.klarna.com/product-upgrade.html
No, not for now. This function is under progress but no date for release has been set.
If you need more help or have other questions regarding Klarna Checkout, please contact our e-mailsupport.